Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03243 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 93% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,742 zł (¥392,911) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)