Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03577 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 54% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,767 zł (¥161,248) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (35 minutes ago)