Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03293 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 88% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,418 zł (¥377,092) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 35 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)