Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03268 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,955 zł (¥335,200) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (25 minutes ago)