Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40905 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 17% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,078 zł (5,080 Dirham) in Safi.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (32 minutes ago)