Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36891 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 4% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,020 zł (16,319 Dirham) in Safi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)