Cost of living in Sacramento, California, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,399 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.699 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sacramento, California (United States) is 132% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,233 zł ($4,388) in Sacramento, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,600 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ramallah costs 5.50 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Addis Ababa costs 3,000 Birr (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denver, Colorado costs $100,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 58 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)