Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.753 PLN / LYD *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 52% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,571 zł (3,477 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)