Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.529 PLN / LYD *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 43% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,884 zł (3,908 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windsor costs C$11 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 49 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (30 minutes ago)