Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya vs Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.715 PLN / LYD *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 41% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,856 zł (5,105 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,017 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Beijing costs 2.11元 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)