Cost of living comparison between Sabratah, Libya and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.835 PLN / LYD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 53% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,772 zł (1,683 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨838,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €67 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Aalborg costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Zaragoza costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)