Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.736 PLN / LYD *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 52% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,872 zł (3,608 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)