Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.852 PLN / LYD *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 51% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,776 zł (1,324 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)