Cost of living comparison between Sabratah, Libya and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.934 PLN / LYD *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 56% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,843 zł (1,991 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rotterdam costs €750 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U28,000 (about 1 hour ago)