Cost of living in Ryazan, Russia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06081 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ryazan (Russia) is 19% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,246 zł (руб 86,261) in Ryazan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yancheng costs 元75 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)