Cost of living comparison between Rustenburg, South Africa and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30667 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 52% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,812 zł (R 12,431) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Novi Sad costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)