Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26336 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 57% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,332 zł (R 43,029) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 120 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 550₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jena costs €400 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)