Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.249 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 54% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,568 zł (€2,723) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (25 minutes ago)