Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.313 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 57% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,921 zł (€909) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)