Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.939 PLN / NZD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 48% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,690 zł (NZ$1,255) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (43 minutes ago)