Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.717 PLN / NZD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 68% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,787 zł (NZ$4,339) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (22 minutes ago)