Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.479 PLN / NZD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 54% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,719 zł (NZ$4,727) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Limerick costs €71 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Yaoundé costs 3,250 Franc (about 1 hour ago)