Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.645 PLN / NZD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 62% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,127 zł (NZ$4,585) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)