Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.615 PLN / NZD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 38% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,452 zł (NZ$1,320) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)