Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 410 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05507 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 15% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,388 zł (руб 116,003) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (3 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in České Budějovice costs 58 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Agadir costs 80 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Surakarta costs Rp 49,000 (about 2 hours ago)