Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 363 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05892 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 9% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,892 zł (руб 99,993) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)