Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23075 PLN / ARS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 46% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,659 zł (ARS $15,859) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (8 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Haikou costs 元20 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 323 Kč (about 1 hour ago)