Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 195%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.768 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 205% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 19,506 zł ($5,177) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (19 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dresden costs €1.55 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,579 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)