Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,614 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.983 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 36% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,220 zł (﷼ 10,396) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,600 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ramallah costs 5.50 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Addis Ababa costs 3,000 Birr (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denver, Colorado costs $100,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 58 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)