Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,782 prices entered by 237 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.984 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 34% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,095 zł (﷼ 9,245) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 120 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Suhar costs ﷼ 0.400 (about 1 hour ago)