Cost of living in Riobamba, Ecuador compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 233 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.702 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riobamba (Ecuador) is 5% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,060 zł ($1,907) in Riobamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 150TL (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (about 1 hour ago)