Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09994 PLN / ARS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 24% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,200 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 7,031 zł (ARS $70,350) in Río Cuarto.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,750TL (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)