Cost of living comparison between Rijeka, Croatia and Łódź, Poland
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 275 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.600 PLN / HRK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 32% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,135 zł (6,891 kn) in Rijeka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)