Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01082 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 27% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,493 zł (507,521 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lima costs S/. 150 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000,000,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)