Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01254 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 21% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,953 zł (235,472 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (31 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)