Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01269 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 21% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,969 zł (234,021 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 0.13 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $735 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)