Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01223 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 22% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 1,944 zł (159,030 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (43 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)