Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25647 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 20% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,982 zł (R 35,021) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$864 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 140 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 455 ₨ (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元125,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lawrence, Kansas costs $25,000 (40 minutes ago)