Cost of living comparison between Riberalta, Bolivia and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.580 PLN / BOB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 13% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,170 zł ($b3,739) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)