Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.540 PLN / BOB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 12% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,693 zł ($b12,384) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)