Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 308 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.046 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,675 zł (R$ 10,203) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.45 (44 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)