Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 487 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.317 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 61% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,035 zł (R$ 3,064) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (about 2 hours ago)