Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.265 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 76% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,413 zł (€3,145) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Libreville costs 12,000,000 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ottawa costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,896 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)