Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26214 PLN / ARS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 153% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,327 zł (ARS $24,135) in Resistencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (31 minutes ago)