Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.375 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 82% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,700 zł (€1,303) in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €52 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (about 2 hours ago)