Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03797 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 12% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,306 zł (₨87,079) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (about 2 hours ago)