Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03052 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 9% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,400 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,725 zł (₨220,301) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)