Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 102 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.145 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 104% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,825 zł (€3,094) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)