Cost of living comparison between Rasht, Iran and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00013 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,420 zł (﷼ 19,325,880) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)