Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 16% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,308 zł (﷼ 52,701,977) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ghaziabad costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)