Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.582 PLN / DKK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 27% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,970 zł (kr6,819) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €4.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)