Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.588 PLN / DKK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 27% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,769 zł (kr8,110) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (31 minutes ago)