Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.905 PLN / RON
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 5% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,900 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,549 zł (7,232 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mangalore costs ₨45 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 5,000,000 ₩ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 10,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)