Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.951 PLN / RON
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 7% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,904 zł (3,053 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 500 (43 minutes ago)