Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 276 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.041 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 103% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,819 zł (13,281 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 225TL (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$2.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kozhikode costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)