Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.023 PLN / ILS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 649 prices entered by 40 different people.
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 81% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,541 zł (15,186 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,150 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 10,000 Shilling (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨121,980 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £3,440 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)