Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 369 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.029 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 107% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,043 zł (13,653 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.30 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £71 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,803 (about 3 hours ago)