Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 301 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.085 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 118% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,458 zł (5,028 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)