Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.019 PLN / ILS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 649 prices entered by 40 different people.
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 80% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 17,996 zł (17,658 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)