Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 285 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.043 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 105% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,705 zł (7,390 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 1 hour ago)