Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 229 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.019 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 102% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,310 zł (13,061 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)