Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 267 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.154 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 97% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 17,160 zł (14,875 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Vijayawada costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Granada costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nagpur costs ₨180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U33 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 3 hours ago)