Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 354 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.073 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 113% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,330 zł (4,967 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)