Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 391 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.084 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 115% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,380 zł (4,965 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $735 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 681 (about 1 hour ago)