Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 369 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.036 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 108% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,595 zł (15,058 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Siegen costs €100 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 50 (40 minutes ago)