Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 567 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.022 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 105% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,322 zł (14,014 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)