Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 212 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.025 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 100% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,831 zł (14,472 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)