Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04609 PLN / BDT
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 12% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,309 zł (Taka 71,797) in Rajshahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)