Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06088 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 13% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,258 zł (₨53,517) in Rajahmundry.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (22 minutes ago)