Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05461 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 18% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,100 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,814 zł (₨106,461) in Rajahmundry.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)