Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.019 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 8% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,025 zł (7,872 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)