Cost of living comparison between Rabat, Morocco and Łódź, Poland
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 416 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.42085 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 26% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,741 zł (11,264 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (43 minutes ago)