Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.39440 PLN / MAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 447 prices entered by 43 different people.
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 11% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,913 zł (25,135 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $953 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (about 2 hours ago)