Cost of living comparison between Rabat, Morocco and Łódź, Poland
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 382 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40021 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 23% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,595 zł (11,481 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tampere costs €90 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)