Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 378 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39121 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 18% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,689 zł (9,430 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (about 2 hours ago)