Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 416 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39588 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 20% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,035 zł (22,823 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 17,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,643 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)