Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 360 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38963 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 19% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,634 zł (19,592 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 800,000₴ (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)