Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 479 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37382 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 14% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,153 zł (19,134 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)