Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 425 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40499 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 21% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,796 zł (9,373 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)