Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 753 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.732 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 18% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)