Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 896 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.797 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 29% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,860 zł ($3,387) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,500 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,250 (about 1 hour ago)