Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22816 PLN / ARS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 47% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,401 zł (ARS $41,203) in Quilmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)