Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23075 PLN / ARS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 48% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,700 zł (ARS $16,034) in Quilmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)