Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 180 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.539 PLN / GTQ
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 37% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,152 zł (Q9,555) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (42 minutes ago)