Cost of living comparison between Quetzaltenango, Guatemala and Łódź, Poland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 142 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.532 PLN / GTQ
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 47% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,664 zł (Q6,893) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Esbjerg costs kr7,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 455 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)