Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 195 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.542 PLN / GTQ
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 40% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,260 zł (Q9,701) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)