Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46265 PLN / GTQ
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 11% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,792 zł (Q16,842) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,260 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)