Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 199 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.551 PLN / GTQ
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 41% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,402 zł (Q7,985) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (about 1 hour ago)