Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49743 PLN / GTQ
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 20% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,685 zł (Q15,449) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 4 hours ago)