Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 150 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.528 PLN / GTQ
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 35% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,224 zł (Q7,993) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tirana costs 2,304,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.08 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)