Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02969 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 24% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 4,855 zł (₨163,537) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sarajevo costs 35KM (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bratislava costs €499 (about 2 hours ago)