Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03419 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,089 zł (₨207,329) in Quetta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 9,000,000,000 Shilling (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Beijing costs 元3,488 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元6,000 (41 minutes ago)