Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 497 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19909 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,065 zł (Mex$ 15,394) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)