Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.925 PLN / NZD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 177% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,913 zł (NZ$2,364) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)