Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.418 PLN / NZD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 130% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,355 zł (NZ$6,763) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 73,775 Leone (about 1 hour ago)