Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 459 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.950 PLN / CAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 81% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,788 zł (C$2,301) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacolod City costs Php10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (about 2 hours ago)