Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.549 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 20% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,675 zł (元15,813) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (22 minutes ago)