Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 280 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.573 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 14% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,435 zł (元12,980) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)