Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.563 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 24% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,108 zł (元5,522) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,717 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)