Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 8% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,913 zł (﷼ 77,594,250) in Qazvin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $5,083 (about 3 hours ago)