Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00008 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,700 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,643 zł (﷼ 83,037,061) in Qazvin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)