Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran vs Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 11% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,900 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 7,906 zł (﷼ 87,743,053) in Qazvin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)