Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 30% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,068 zł (﷼ 33,580,269) in Qazvin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)