Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 544 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00412 PLN / KPW *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 115% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,506 zł (3,764,106 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oporto costs €6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨1,200 (28 minutes ago)