Cost of living comparison between Pyongyang, North Korea and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00442 PLN / KPW *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 89% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,731 zł (1,069,415 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)