Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea vs Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00422 PLN / KPW *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 113% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 19,622 zł (4,654,536 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Oxford costs £0.55 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Laguna Niguel, California costs $5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $807 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)