Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00404 PLN / KPW *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 98% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,271 zł (3,283,329 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Port Elizabeth costs R 55 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 150TL (21 minutes ago)