Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 588 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00408 PLN / KPW *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 111% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,912 zł (3,409,883 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €949 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Amsterdam costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)