Cost of living in Purwokerto, Indonesia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Purwokerto (Indonesia) is 6% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,355 zł (Rp 7,672,119) in Purwokerto.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)