Cost of living comparison between Punto Fijo, Venezuela and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39743 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 38% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,446 zł (Bs 8,672) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (20 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guatemala City costs Q2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)