Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 414%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06029 PLN / VES *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 117% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,738 zł (277,636 Bs.S.) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 11,490 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chelyabinsk costs руб 32,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨375 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)