Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36706 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 30% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,201 zł (Bs 25,067) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Libreville costs 12,000,000 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ottawa costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,896 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)