Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35795 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 27% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,029 zł (Bs 25,223) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,321 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dhaka costs Taka 58,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hrodna costs 6.00 BYN (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Amman costs Dinar 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)