Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela vs Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01246 PLN / VES *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 9% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,601 zł (850,923 Bs.S.) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨38,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)