Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14460 PLN / UYU
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 84% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,589 zł ($U31,737) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $6 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,683 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling6,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,583 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Youngstown, Ohio costs $0.16 (about 1 hour ago)