Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11082 PLN / UYU
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 47% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,598 zł ($U95,635) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in České Budějovice costs 58 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €600 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agadir costs 80 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Surakarta costs Rp 49,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 2 hours ago)