Cost of living comparison between Punta del Este, Uruguay and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14176 PLN / UYU
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 84% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,758 zł ($U40,618) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (33 minutes ago)