Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11931 PLN / UYU
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 58% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,991 zł ($U100,506) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 1 hour ago)