Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11771 PLN / UYU
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 40% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,763 zł ($U116,926) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)