Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 397 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00539 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 54% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,123 zł (CH$2,803,847) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Almuñécar costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 84,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php240,000 (about 3 hours ago)