Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00561 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 40% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,196 zł (CH$2,172,625) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 3 hours ago)