Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00573 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 63% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,787 zł (CH$1,881,391) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €7 (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $703,452 (40 minutes ago)