Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00558 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 53% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,485 zł (CH$2,056,591) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)