Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00559 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 72% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,197 zł (CH$2,002,630) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)