Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00556 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 54% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,841 zł (CH$691,084) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,870 (about 1 hour ago)