Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00549 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 50% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,959 zł (CH$1,997,035) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 11,490 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chelyabinsk costs руб 32,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨375 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 3,359元 (about 1 hour ago)