Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 162 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.112 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,700 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 7,460 zł (S/. 6,711) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$12,040 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)