Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 183 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.138 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,900 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,855 zł (S/. 6,023) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 35 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)