Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 238 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.240 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 15% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,300 zł (S/. 3,468) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)