Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 153 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.054 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 6% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,800 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,370 zł (S/. 6,044) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $95 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $100 (30 minutes ago)