Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 238 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.256 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 15% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,331 zł (S/. 3,447) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 2 hours ago)