Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 119 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.122 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 6% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,000 zł (S/. 6,240) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 98 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)