Cost of living in Punasa, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 200 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05378 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punasa (India) is 9% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,300 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,623 zł (₨123,149) in Punasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (31 minutes ago)